But of course!
What, did you think that a Renaissance man should not be as good in the kitchen as he is in the bedroom? Christ, you all have been brainwashed beyond believe... You know you appreciate both equally... Besides, cooking is just another form of creativity, like speelunkering or interpretive dance; it is another outlet for the energy that motivates... (OK, maybe not speelunkering, but you get the idea...) And don't even get me started on sex right now. I haven't eaten yet... It could be potentially dangerous...
But we have oodles of time for all that.
I just wanted to take a moment-
Wait... Just a sec...
OK, sorry. A glass of wine while I tip-toe through the kitchen...
Anyway, I just wanted to thank all my new converts who dared to scribe their names to the papyrus and leave a comment. I thoroughly appreciate your willingness to jump into the chaos. And I hope I don't fail to flail.
I have been working on a new installment for days and it will be completed this weekend. But I wanted to thank you all in advance for being a part of me. However small. However large.
We shall from now on refer to the comments page as The Book of the Living.
Thank you for breathing...
1 comment:
You're most welcome...
PS: A man who can cook is always appreciated...
Post a Comment