Friday, January 16, 2009

In the News Today, Friday, January 16, 2009

A Boy Named Sue. Boy George Acting Curious Again…

Photobucket

From CNN, London – we see that former Culture Club singer Boy George was sentenced the star to 15 months on Friday at Snaresbrook Crown Court for ‘imprisoning a male escort’ a court spokeswoman said.

The jury determined BG, who's real name is George O'Dowd, 47, had chained male escort Audun Carlsen to a wall at his apartment in London's hip Shoreditch neighborhood. Carlsen had also said the singer beat him with a metal chain.

Now, maybe it says volumes about my choice of companions but I know A LOT of people who do a lot worse on a boring Sunday at THE CHURCH, Dallas' chapter of Goths and Necrophiliacs Anonymous, and have no problems. Yes, BG might be a total fucktard heroin addict but people are always trying to sue celebs for quick cash. And face it, people, all those prim British stuffed shirts HATE the thought that somebody might actually be having more fun then they are living their repressed zombie baby-machine existence.

Since leaving Culture Club in 1987 he has become a DJ and revived his singing career, releasing a single last year called "Yes We Can," inspired by Barack Obama and featuring clips of the U.S. president-elect.

And Boy is no stranger to the Poisoned Mind. In August 2006, he spent five days cleaning the streets of Manhattan as part of a community service sentence for falsely reporting a break-in at his New York City home.

He has also publicly battled drug addiction for years.

Welcome to the fucking club...

---------------------

Man Hopes to Build Operational Flying Saucers...

I'm all for the entrepreneurial spirit. Plus, I smell a government cover-up....


---------------------

This is the biggest piece of Bush Bullshit Propaganda I’ve ever read… today that is…

Did Bush REALLY save 10 million POSSIBLE HIV infections from coming to fruition? And should a lucky blind call to spend millions out of guilt overshadow the fact that he was the worst president in history? What’s your take on it? Read it here.

BUSH BULLSHIT


---------------------

Do Men's Penises Shrink as They Age? Plus the Upside of Slowing Down

Growing old doesn't mean you're dead: here's

Our men's health and sexuality article...


---------------------

An American in Europe...

American Amanda Knox, 21, and her former 24-year-old Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito went on trial in Perugia Friday in the 2007 killing of a Knox's roommate British exchange student, Meredith Kercher, who died in what prosecutors called a "drug-fueled sex game" with the couple and a third person, Rude Guede. The trial is expected to take months. If you aske me these fuckers should all burn. I mean, yes, BDSM is fun times (though, for me, it's a lot like fisting- it's sounds like a great idea but gets old REALLY QUICKLY) but it's so easy to take things too far, especially when experimenters choose the wrong people to trust. Read the CNN story here:

Italian Sex Crime


---------------------

I know she's a bitch and could stand to gain 15 lbs. but after seeing this I have to admit...

I Would Fuck Anne Coulter.

Embedded video from CNN Video

Whether you want to admit it or not, she's on to something. And NOBODY wants to hear it. Sounds familiar. She and I are now soul-mates...


---------------------

God, I hate people. Dozens of dead cats found in trash bags.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Apparently they were all adult Siamese and were seemed to have been kept in a freezer for some time. Is this some Lovecraftian experimentation bio-trash? Cult involvement?? You decide. Read it here:

MSNBC


---------------------

A Good Idea Gone Bad: Underage Sexting equals child pornography

Ok, I know all about being an overly hormonal idiot ready to fuck everything in sight (it IS my birthday week, after all) but I swear to God they are breeding kids more and more stupid every year. More tech than brains…


And if that's not enough for your mid-day fodder then hook em over to FOXNews- I'm sure they have something ridiculous for you to read...


Have a safe and productive tomorrow...

♠ JC

No comments: